Your Guide For The Dancing Quests
The dancing quests are available during every festival of the game. Successful completion of a dancing quests grands a new dancing emote for your character. There is a dancing tutor for each of the four races and each tutor offers two dancing emote commands. The table below shows the tutors' location for each race and the emote commands that one earns as rewards.
Dancing Leader Location
Breeland: Bree Festival Grounds (24.7S, 51.6W)
Thorin’s Hall: Underground Inn (13.48S, 103.2W)
Ered Luin: Duillond (24.6S, 93.1W)
Shire: Party Tree (29.85S, 71.48W)
- The dancing lesson starts every 20 minutes. The dancing quest becomes available 5 minutes before the dancing lesson starts. When the lesson starts the quest becomes unavailable, so one needs to receive the quest before the lessons starts.
- When you receive the quest, you need to wait at the dancing area. Leaving the area means failing the quest.
- During the lesson you must have the Dancing Leader targeted. If you fail to do so, the steps you perform will not count and the quest will fail.
When the time comes, the NPC will announce the beginning of the lesson:
"The dance will begin now! Come, shall we dance?"
"The dance will begin now. You must follow the steps I call out!"
The NPC will give a series of dancing emotes to be performed (all can be performed by using the standard /dance1, /dance 2, /dance3 commands). You must perform each step before the next step is displayed by the Dancing Leader. The dancing emotes you need to perform are announced by the NPC during the lesson:
"Look at me and dance step one!" "Now follow me in doing the second dance." etc.
The lesson consists of 4 parts. Between each part the NPC announces a break:
"Ok good, take a breather."
The order of the steps is as follows:
- /dance2, /dance3
- /dance2, /dance2, /dance3
- /dance3, /dance1, /dance3
Remember to have the Dancing Leader targeted when you perform the steps!
Good Luck :)
The guide was written by miofli during the 2012 Fall Festival.
Corrections and comments on this guide are welcomed. Please leave a reply on the guestbook or on our facebook page. Or contact miofli directly in game or on fb.
Requests for new guides are also welcomed, please leave a reply on our guestbook or on our facebook page